Tagged by: 1.)
post these rules.2.)
Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made and make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.3.)
Choose ten people
and put their icons on this journal.4.)
Go to their pages and inform them that they have been tagged if you want.5.) You have to legitimately tag 10 people. 6.) No tag-backs.7.) Can't say, no tags.8.)
Everyone that has been TAGGED
must make a journal entry1. What is your favorite weather?
a cold rain in a summer day, or a warm day in the 70s 80s2. If you could have any kind of pet (including extinct or fictional species), what would you want? hard one i like most animals, but i do like the fury ones, and animals that can show affection back (or at least it's easier to tell when it's affection) more, so may a sloth, or a dog.
3. If you could live in any era/location (either in the past or the future), would you stay where/when you are, or would you want to live somewhere/sometime else?
also not an easy answer, but i do enjoy learning so i would like to live non existing culture that got wiped out, for one reason or another to just learn, for a while at least.
4. If you were turned into the same animal as your pet for a day, what would you do? If you have multiple kinds of pets, choose one. If you don’t have a pet, pick a random neighborhood animal.
Dog, would probably wonder around sleeping and asking to be pet, and given human food.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
....yes and no...
6. If you were offered a salary of one-million USD (or higher) per year for the rest of your life, on the condition that you could never draw (or write fiction) again, would you accept it?
Yes but it would be a bit of a sad life as does are two things i love, but i would put that money for good use, helping my friends with their stories as the contract dint state anything of others peoples work, so seeing them advance would give me at least a nice sense of happiness.
7. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
"Art" (over all most of my art school) and "Myth and Symbols"
8. The day starts, and you find that people can’t see or hear you, but you can still physically interact with things. What do you do?
... err, ponder my the possibilities but in the end freak out my friends, and maybe make a living out of hunting a house. (something i do enjoy is messing with people)
9. If you were made into a children’s cartoon character, what kind of character would you be? What kind of cartoon would you be in?
the level of "children" cartoons i grew up with were more adult late teen cartoons, so i would say may an action/adventure cartoon character or if i wanted to be strange and reality warping i would be a totally out their character like Felix the cat, loony tunes, the Mask or even Freakazoid.
10. If you had to become one of your original characters, or a favorite fictional character, who would you be? The catch – if the character has an enemy/arch-nemesis, you’ll have to deal with them.
... well, all my characters have horrible enemies, but if i had the choice i would be a character i haven't drawn here yet named "Villain", who is well the Villain of the story.